5 Things to Know Now
A recent study found that certain Hemp strains could lower the chances of COVID-19 infection. Researchers at the University of Lethbridge in Canada recently released results from a study that shows the benefits of Hemp as an aid in blocking the cells that enter the body from the novel Coronavirus.
- The study only dealt with Hemp extracts used in medical applications - not any recreational marijuana use.
- The results were released in a non-peer-reviewed, preclinical study titled "In Search of Preventative Strategies: Novel Anti-Inflammatory High-CBD Cannabis Sativa Extracts Modulate ACE2 Expression in COVID-19 Gateway Tissues”.
- Some strains showed promising results in ensuring less fertile ground for the virus to take root, while others reduced the virus receptors by 73%.
- The use of Full-Spectrum Hemp has proven to boost immune system functions.
- Hemp can still help in other ways, like to alleviate the stress and anxiety that inevitably comes during a pandemic.
Don't lose the mask, and social distancing jet yet. While the scientists conduct the research, we have to wait and see, while enjoying Hemp products. Please, continue to support the further study and research of such benefits because, at this point, it can't hurt to keep digging in the field of Hemp.
Disclaimer: Health-related information provided through this blog is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other COVID-19 remedies.